The majority of activity this month has been removing plaster boards after the timber surveyor recommended that we remove the current boards to allow the brickwork to breathe easier. We have had time lacks between booking surveys to be carried out and actually getting the teams on site so we hope to have the timber surveys onsite at the start of March.
I have finally got to the VOA classification sorted plus moved utility companies too.
I have got a business coach to help to keep me accountable and also give me some pointers on what online tools I can utilise plus reducing my search area so we can become known for being specialists in these areas.
And soon you will see the Bannan and Sulley new website and new social branding – I will direct you to these when ready.